It is time to move house and we are sure that the best option is to make the move for ourselves. We think it will be an easy process and having a mover would cost us too much money. However, have we thought of the drawbacks that this entails?
Disadvantages when making the move on our own
- We must think about the quantity and dimension of the objects that we are going to move, it will be necessary to rent a transport with great capacity and some equipment of elevation, since probably we have furniture that does not fit by the door.
- We have to buy enough cardboard boxes, tape and honeycomb. In addition, we must consider the quality of these basic materials, since we are going to pack objects that need a lot of protection.
- Do we know if we have to ask for some kind of discharge permit in our city? We will have to inform ourselves on this subject.
- We must remove all the pieces of furniture and wrap them carefully, since we will have to reassemble them in the same way.
- It is necessary to have a friend or family member, since we will not be able to make the move ourselves. That person will help us delighted, but we must thank him in some way.
- Most importantly, we will suffer muscle pain after the move. We can not forget that we are carrying, without experience, objects as heavy as the furniture of a home or boxes.
Now that we know the inconveniences involved in carrying out a move, we start shuffling other options. Well, the solution is to contact a moving company that has the best tools to make the move and place our furniture.
Lidon Removal and Storage in Mallorca / Baleares encourages you to count with their team of professionals to manage all the material that you have to transport from anywhere in the world.