If the word “move” sounds like stress to us, then packing causes us anxiety. However, this does not necessarily have to be the case, if we make a good organization and planning of the move, this task can even become a positive experience.
The key to making perfect packaging is based on two actions
- The first is to be practical in organizing our belongings by category.
- The second is to be aware of what is important and to give or throw away what is no longer useful to us.
How to make packaging correctly
After organizing all the belongings that you are going to take to your new home, it is time to put everything away and for you to do the packing correctly here are some tips
- The best option to organize the packing is to do it by rooms, so you won’t have any confusion when you go to unpack in your new home.
- To prevent things from dancing and hitting the inside of the box when moving, try to fill the box completely.
- When packaging fragile items such as tableware use materials such as bubble wrap, newspaper or foam rubber to cushion the blows.
- It is very important that you have the most valuable objects always located, keep them where it is easier for you to watch them so that they do not get lost.
How not to make packaging
To leave no room for mistakes you should avoid doing the following:
- Do not mix objects, this is very important if they are books just a box of books.
- The adhesive tape is only for closing the boxes, not for the furniture since it spoils its surface.
- Do not pack flammable objects, combustibles, cleaning products, oils, etc. next to your belongings.
If you definitely can’t do your mime packing, you can hire a packing service. Mudanzas y Guardamuebles Lidon is an excellent option, as not only do they have professional staff, but they also have a wide range of products that guarantee that your belongings will arrive home well protected.